Wednesday 8 March 2017

Introduction to Animation - Fireworks

Today I began the animation unit with a workshop with Paul. He taught us how to do frame by frame animation using Adobe Photoshop. This animation technique involved drawing each frame and creating a 10fps video using them.
He taught us various different features that photoshop has that make it easy to make animations using the program, such as still frames and onion skins.

I started out creating an animation of a dog sitting, but very quickly got fed up with this and started trying out a different animation, involving fireworks. For my first animation on this program I am pretty pleased with it.
After showing Paul, he suggested that I work with timings in my animations, and that will be what I try next. 


No comments:

Post a Comment